Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving recipe round-up

Looking for some last minute Thanksgiving recipes or inspiration? Here's a round-up of a few of my favorite dishes for Thanksgiving.



My personal favorite cranberry sauce!
Pieces of fresh apple and rosemary make this a perfect Thanksgiving day bread.

Sweet Potato Curry Yeast Rolls
A nice change from your average yeast rolls...perfect with  turkey!

So easy and delicious!


Because you just can't get enough pumpkin on Thanksgiving!



Pumpkin, apples, cranberries, pecans, and spices make this the perfect Thanksgiving cake!

Apples and praline...nuff said!


Apple crack.


Pecan and chocolate chip mini pies...the perfect size pie for entertaining!

3 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Have an amazing Thanksgiving!!!!

Hotly Spiced said...

I am also one of five girls! Happy Thanksgiving. You have some interesting recipes there.

Unknown said...

I love your blog and just wanted to pop in and say hi! I am starting a bloghop inspired by chocolate, I would love if you submitted a recipe to it!